Sunday, October 08, 2006

Well, I did say that September and October were my crazy months.

Haven't had a lot of time for anything recently, let alone writing here. My bad.

So what has happened? Well, I have stayed constant at 15st 4lbs for the past two Monday mornings, which isn't too bad as the diet has not been good. To give you an example, I haven't been groceries shopping for over two weeks.

Also I have been smoking rather a lot, just recently. Now I gave up smoking some time ago, but always used to smoke for enjoyment rather than addiction and every now and then I have a little relapse and have a small smokeathon binge. However, this last couple of weeks I have been a stress monkey, and when I am stressed I tend to smoke. Smoking, as we know, is a bad thing to do, so I must get myself back into control and stop.

If I am being totally honest with myself, I only really do it because it is "naughty" anyway. It's bizarre, but if I really analyse it deep down, that's why I do it - because I know that I shouldn't. I never did rebel as a teenager, so maybe this is my teen rebellion finally seeking its self expression.

My teen rebellion is an idiot.

2 comments:

Ginco said...

I'm just popping in to say Hallo and I wish you better luck with the diet in the next few weeks!
As a smoker I know how hard it is to stop, and having stress doesn't
make it easier, so we just puff away. Try your best not to overdo, I know it's easier said than done. :-)

Lola2020 said...

Hello Mr Mad...thought I'd check you out seeing as you've been loyal to my blog.
I've just stopped smoking for about the millionth time and this time I've manged a whole month with out too much suffering. (And please don't forget, I'm getting divorced at the moment, so don't give me the stress sob story). My secret...patches...there's no other way mate. And treating yourself to something with the money that would have been spent on fags.(And I don't mean booze!). I've just had botox..I'd be a complete fool to smoke again after that.
Take care..and remember...IT CAN BE DONE. I might even write a post on it.........