Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Not good.

Weighed in at 15st 10lbs on monday morning, which is pretty shite.

It seems that the modified-eating-habits regime is not going to work, and I might have to try something more regimented.

Although, how, when I do do a fair amount of exercise anyway - at least compared to many couch potatoes - and I was eating very little except fruit and vegetables, I managed to put weigfht on, I am not really sure.

Maybe I am one of those people who is just destined to be fat.

I don't know. I am prepared to make some concessions to get fitter, but I am buggered if I am going to spend the rest of my life on a calorie controlled diet. Life is just too short. That is why establishing a healthy eating regime that I can live with is what I want to achieve, not some short term "blitz-off-some-weight-and-then-put-it-all-back-on-again-as-soon-as-I-stop" fad diet.

Some times I really want to murder those irritating bastards who can eat what the hell they like and never put on a single pound. Grr!

No comments: