Wednesday, August 16, 2006

More progress

Back on track today, and guess what. I weighed in at 15st, 4lbs (that’s 214lbs American. Haven’t got the foggiest what it is in kilos, but I’m sure one could work it out if one really wanted to…). That is a loss of 3lbs, which is most gratifying.

What I have to do now is keep it up – and particularly not fall into the “complacency trap”. Very easy to get the idea that it’s all plain sailing from here on in, relax and then fail to lose any more or, even worse, put weight back on.

Just got to keep on going. The magic goal of being less than 15st is in sight.

Exercise was good this morning. Not quite as good as Friday, but still better than previously.

All in all, a good report.

1 comment:

Boldly Serving Up Wheat Grass said...

A rare no-exercise day for me. I'd feel guilty, but I did eat uber-healthy food today -- carrot juice (organic, even) and a salad my wife made. My own goal is to slim down and keep exercising so much that it doesn't matter what I eat (or drink -- such as more of that excellent ale available from your part of the world).