Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A quick update...

Had a good battling weekend. Did not eat a lot, did a fair amount of activity and drank a lot. (Also smoked a few ciggies. Tut, tut, naughty me. I’m back off them again, now, though…)

Didn’t do my exercise routine yesterday (Mon) because I was busy, busy, busy (and also, when I am being honest, knackered and idle).

Didn’t do it this morning because I was up at 4.30 to go and pick a friend up from the airport and am not likely to do it this evening because I am going out. (And again, I am being idle – I could have forced it in, had I been really determined.)

Should be back on track for tomorrow morning, though.

Foodwise, I haven’t been too bad, although I did have a fry-up at lunch-time today. However, this fits in with my “I-should-be-able-to-eat-normal-meals-when-invited-to-other-people’s-houses” philosophy. It should be enough to eat more sensibly most of the time and exercise more most of the time

I hope…

I wonder what I will weigh tomorrow morning…?

No comments: