Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Oh dear! Had a bad day today. Could I get out of bed this morning? Could I hell as like?

I really don’t understand what my problem is. I lay in bed listening to the alarm going off every 10 minutes – curse you, snooze button! – and I just felt like shit. Not sick, but definitely not well. My limbs felt heavy and ache-y and I just felt as if getting up was going to be a really unpleasant experience. How much easier it was to just carry on lying there…

I have never really analysed this before, but it is quite weird, as I am sure that most of it is psychosomatic.

So having failed to get up, I failed to do my morning routine; I then decided I would do it in the evening. However, I have a meeting with my boss at 6.00pm and dinner with him at 8.00 pm.

No probs, I thought, I will meet at 6, be done y 6.45 and have plenty of time to exercise and be done by 7.45.

So, of course he was 45 minutes late. Hence, no exercise followed by very calorific, boozy dinner.

As said before I have nothing against calorific, boozy dinners. These are part of what life is about and why life without them is not really worth living…

Dinner good – no exercise baaaaaad!

Must try harder 7/10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»