Friday, July 21, 2006

Ok

Yep, got my exercise routine done yesterday evening, and again this morning – although still the usual problems with getting out of bed. Diet has been as it should be, too, so it seems we are back on track.

I am away to a conference from this afternoon until Sunday, so I’m not sure how much exercise I will be able to get there. I should probably explain that I have, largely through falling off horses, completely knackered my ankle and therefore can not run.

Well, ok, I can run to catch a train, or something, but repetitive high-impact training, such as running, is a no-no. Hence the cross-trainer.

This means that when I go away somewhere, it’s not that easy to replace the training, unless I can find something similar where I am going.

Back on Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»